stored in .msg (Outlook) and .eml files. It is deployed on desktops and in Citrix/Terminal Services environments. Microsoft Outlook is not required for rendering .msg files.
With MsgViewer Pro, you can view emails formatted in Microsoft's rich text formatting, html or text. Reply or forward to emails using your regular email client. Convert email to PDF, text or other image formats. Batch extract file attachments, search your message cache for important messages, and more.
MsgViewer Pro's user interface can be customized by commandline settings, allowing for removal of any virtually any product feature or menu item. Don't want users to have access to the Delete function? Just turn it off.
NLog is a free logging platform for .NET with rich log routing and management capabilities. It makes it easy to produce and manage high-quality logs for your application regardless of its size or complexity.
NLog is open source software, distributed under the terms of BSD license and source is available on GitHub.
Supported targets include:
* Files – single file or multiple, with automatic file naming and archival
* Event Log – local or remote
* Database – store your logs in databases supported by .NET
* Network – using TCP, UDP, SOAP, MSMQ protocols
* Command-line console – including color coding of messages
* E-mail – you can receive emails whenever application errors occur
* ASP.NET trace
* … and many more