ADModify.NET is a tool primarily utilized by Exchange and Active Directory administrators to facilitate bulk user attribute modifications. See http://blogs.technet.com/exchange/archive/2004/08/04/208045.aspx for launch details
uOrganized is an easy-to-use, yet powerful todo, task list and GTD software. Increase your productivity with a few clicks, don't forget anything important again and manage different types of information in a friendly and secure environment.
Welcome to TiddlyDu2! TiddlyDu2 is a free personal organizer in TiddlyWiki format. It allows you to easily organize your goals, projects, tasks, dated tasks, important information, and contacts. Click on the links below for further instructions.
Try GTD, Do It Tomorrow, AutoFocus, FranklinCovey or your own to-do and task management system on your PC and PocketPC.
New version 3.0! See all screenshots
– Create tasks and subtasks
– Combine tasks into projects
– Set dependencies
– Assign contexts and flags
– Track progress
– Sync to Outlook
– Run from a flash drive
– Complete the correct actions!
– Adapts to your to-do system
AD User Editor is a Webpart for MOSS 2007 that allows to easily modify any profile property of any person in Active Directory. Il can also be configured as "self-service" for a user to be able to modify his properties only.
* 5 different types of properties fields: Simple TextBox, DropDownList/ListBox (with predefined values), People Picker, Date Picker with calendar.
* Multi-domain compatible.
* Nearly Any Active Directory property can be easily added or removed of the edit form, directly trough the webpart configuration (nothing "hard-coded").
* SharePoint "look & feel"
* Available in English and French
Additional informations and installation manual are available here (French & English): http://alexis.nomine.fr/.
A sharepoint web part lists what's the most frequently searched keywords by other users.
Working on MOSS 2007/MSS 2008/Express. Please check the release for source code.
Include Top 10 hot search and relevant search webparts.
This tool help WSS (V3) or MOSS 2007 users to make settings to web, list and fields which are not possible trough the userinterface.
e.g.: it's possible for every user to make a field only visible in New-Forms dialog.
* create LookUp-columns who looks in lists of other web on same server
* make a column readonly, hidden or undeleteable
* manage where the column are displayed (e.g.: new or edit mode)
* attach or remove EventHandler to Lists
* prevent a list for deletion
* make a list invisible
* edit all possible settings (Advanced – Mode)
SharePoint feature (for WSS 3.0 and MOSS) providing advanced settings to customize list form rendering in new, display and edit mode.
SharePoint Forms allows site users to get greater control of your New/Edit/Display forms and their fields for show/hide and also field validations (server-side).
Form Settings allows you to modify default New, Edit, and Display Forms. You can show/hide specific fields across all form types; mark select ones to be in read-only mode while editing an item in a list.