DataParts for SharePoint 2007 is an exciting new family of Web Parts from Software FX that enable you to add business intelligence, data visualization and analysis to your SharePoint portals.
RSSBus Server includes a menu of pre-defined services with a service configuration utility, the RSSBus library of reusable data access connectors with the service definition wizard for creating new services, and the RSSBus Simple Service Engine™ ported to run on Windows IIS.
RSSBus Server will help you:
* Jumpstart your service architectures without web service registries, development tools, and proprietary protocols.
* Grow your service architectures painlessly with flexible formats that extend without breaking existing applications and services.
* Connect to dozens of information sources inside and outside of your enterprise with the library of pre-defined services.
* Define new data access services with the built in data connector library and service definition wizard.
* Make web services accessible to users by fitting a simple service front end to your legacy SOAP and REST web services.
The RSSBus SharePoint Web Part™ includes a ready-to-use Web Part that requires no programming or other WSS DAL, CAML or ADO.NET configuration. The Web Part works by calling RSSBus Simple Services or standard data feeds, and formatting the output using simple HTML templates. Use the RSSBus SharePoint Web Part™ with RSSBus Server to quickly and easily access hundreds of information services inside and outside of your organization!
Enable SharePoint End-Users To:
* Access dozens of Enterprise and Internet information sources from SharePoint portals using pre-defined services and the extensive Connector Library.
* Load multiple instances of the RSSBus SharePoint Web Part™ with different applications without programming or administrator support.
* Format and visualize the data output using simple HTML Wiki-like templates.
* Easily download and install dozens of predefined RSSBus templates into SharePoint.
Disk2vhd is a utility that creates VHD (Virtual Hard Disk – Microsoft’s Virtual Machine disk format) versions of physical disks for use in Microsoft Virtual PC or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines (VMs). The difference between Disk2vhd and other physical-to-virtual tools is that you can run Disk2vhd on a system that’s online. Disk2vhd uses Windows’ Volume Snapshot capability, introduced in Windows XP, to create consistent point-in-time snapshots of the volumes you want to include in a conversion. You can even have Disk2vhd create the VHDs on local volumes, even ones being converted (though performance is better when the VHD is on a disk different than ones being converted).