Syncfusion is a world leader in software components. With close to a decade of experience, we have thousands of satisfied customers world-wide who have used our products to ship award winning software. We have won numerous industry awards including being named several times to the prestigious SD Times 100 list which honors the top innovators and leaders in the software development industry.
Static Code Analysis + Automatic Refactoring = Painless Coding Guidelines™
CodeIt.Right combines static code analysis and automatic refactoring to best practices in one application (patent pending). CodeIt.Right will automatically correct code errors and violations! (e.g. naming conventions, incorrectly implemented coding patterns, etc)
* Produce quality code – code analysis is one of the strategies for improving code quality
* Easily enforce coding guidelines within your team(s)
* Identify potential issues earlier in development cycle – problems are cheaper to fix the earlier they are identified
* Automatic code reviews
* With a push of a button get violations fixed instead of just having it nag you about them
* Generate printed team guidelines document based on the coding standards you configure
* Provides a big productivity boost by finding issues and automatically resolving them
WindowTabs attaches a small tab to the top of each window on your desktop. The tab is positioned above the top left corner for normal windows and is centered for maximized windows. The tab displays the icon and title of the window it's attached to.
So I wrote HtmlTextBlock, a "plug-compatible" replacement for TextBlock that knows how to take simple HTML (technically XHTML, see the notes below) and display it in a manner that fairly closely approximates how a web browser does. A picture is worth a thousand words, so here's what HtmlTextBlock looks like in action:
FileShare Migration Manager for SharePoint
If your organization is planning to consolidate multiple corporate file shares, web-based document sources, and personal drives into a centrally managed SharePoint repository, FileShare Migration Manager will help you accelerate this process. With built-in crawling and analysis capabilities, and the ability to automatically build out SharePoint site and folder hierarchies, you and your team can avoid an arduous, time consuming, manual migration effort.
* Reduce migration costs by up to 90%
* Accelerate the consolidation of multiple corporate file shares, web-based document sources, and personal drives into a centrally managed SharePoint repository.
* Make your document assets more searchable and accessible by mining-out the rich metadata you didn't even know existed.
* Maximize your investment in existing content.
Website Migration Manager for SharePoint
If your organization is moving to the SharePoint 2007 web content management platform, for streamlined website authoring, workflow and publishing, Migration Manager helps you get there faster.
By automating many of the arduous tasks traditionally associated with a website migration, such as generating lists of URLs, copying and pasting snippets of HTML, and correcting links, you will save your team from having to undertake a time consuming and labor intensive manual migration.
* Reduce website migration costs by up to 90%.
* Maximize your investment in existing website and document content.
* Accelerate your migration to the SharePoint 2007 web content management platform.
* Avoid a labor intensive, time consuming, copy-and-paste-style website migration.
Restore individual documents and list items from your native SharePoint backups, without requiring a SharePoint recovery farm.
Selective Restore Manager simplifies the process of restoring individual documents and list items, as well as entire SharePoint sites. With Selective Restore Manager, you no longer need to rebuild your entire production database, or worry about deploying a temporary SharePoint recovery farm, just to recover an individual document or list item. Instead, Selective Restore Manager lets you connect directly to your native SQL Server backup files, and navigate them as though they were live SharePoint sites. Documents, list items and even entire SharePoint sites can be recovered directly to the production environment, or to any new SharePoint server, using a familiar, copy-and-paste style user-interface. Related metadata, versions, views and permissions are preserved.
* Respond to recovery requests in minutes
Moves original documents onto cheaper storage media and creates a tiny HTML shortcut in the SharePoint application.
Professional Archive Manager for SharePoint
* SharePoint Archiving
* Archiving Methods
* Global SharePoint Archive
* Compliance Management
* Lifecycle Management
* Disaster Management
* User Transparency
* Numerous chart style options.
* Date axes with customizable formatting.
* Rotated axis text.
* Automatic trend line computation.
* Tooltips and data point highlighting.
* Sensible defaults for ease of use.
jqPlot is an open source project by Chris Leonello
Silverlight OOB extension for offline data caching. Silverlight 3 brings the out-of-browser (OOB) feature. Perfect for the offline use of Silverlight applications. The only problem is data access. The Silverlight OOB extension helps with this problem and caches data.
Silverlight OOB extension is currently under development. We currently do not have a roadmap with milestones and target dates, however, we are working on one. If you are interested in joining this project as a developer, please create a thread in the discussions section.
We're the makers of XWiki Enterprise, the Open-Source Enterprise Wiki.
* XWiki Enterprise's feature set can be extended through numerous applications
* All the software we create is released under the LGPL Open-Source license
* We provide professional services on top of our product line
* We offer flexible deployment options, either hosted or on-premise
A Visual Studio add-in to give developers the ability to edit SharePoint content from within Visual Studio.
If you know my WikiWebpart or DiscussionListUploader, you know that there are some occasions where you want to upload a file, and place a link to it to another field.
The above solutions are only for the certain list type.
My new custom field can be used on every list or library!
Folder Menu is a folder switching tool.
You can quickly jump to your favorite folders in explorer, open/save dialog or command prompt…and more.
SoftArtisans OfficeWriter extends SharePoint functionality to Microsoft Office. When you add the power and flexibility of OfficeWriter to your SharePoint installation, you allow your users to view, edit, and author SharePoint data directly in Office.
SoftArtisans OfficeWriter is a .NET library that allows you to create, read, and edit Excel and Word documents without Microsoft Office installed. OfficeWriter was designed to run in a server environment, so it is perfectly suited to work within any SharePoint context.
OfficeWriter is a powerful addition to any WSS or MOSS
installation. It extends your SharePoint data for easy reporting
and editing within Office. Please use our Test-Drive program to see how OfficeWriter can fit with your SharePoint requirements.
Secure mobile access to SharePoint
Read & write secure documents from a BlackBerry® to any SharePoint document library.
SilverDust is the secure mobile answer to enterprise document
libraries with secure file transfer. SilverDust addresses the following:
Provisioning & Additional Security Levels
Full Active Directory integration
Full Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Editing
Check in / Check out
Local file cache for offline access
Easy, one step synchronization
Slide.Show 2 is an open source Silverlight 2 control for publishing highly-customizable photo and video slideshows on the Web.
* Minimal setup and configuration
* Image and video slideshows
* Resizable for any Web page design
* Full-screen and embedded modes
* 100% configurable via XML, themes, or your own custom provider
* Slideshow data from XML, Flickr, or your own custom provider
* Auto-playback with numerous transitions (e.g. fade, shape, slide, wipe)
* Cross-browser (e.g. IE 6/7/8, Firefox 2/3, Safari 2/3, PC and Mac)
* Open source (e.g. extensible, configuration and data provider models, templated controls, commented code)