LiquidPlanner is the only project management tool that lets you easily adapt your project plan based on real-life change and uncertainty. The result? Realistic schedules that make planning, collaborating, and hitting deadlines a breeze.
# Client, project, and portfolio management
# Real-time, priority-based scheduling
# Professional time sheets and reporting
# Integrated social networking and collaboration
# Automatic workload balancing
ScrewTurn Wiki is a performant and simple Wiki engine, written in C# and based on the ASP.NET 2.0 platform.
Its main features are described below.
* Free and open-source
* No need for a database (but SQL Server and MySQL are supported with Plugins)
* No need to touch IIS or ASP.NET configuration (works in ASP.NET Medium Trust environment)
* High performance and scalability on every hardware configuration, thanks to a smart and configurable content caching system
* Low bandwidth usage, thanks to the (configurable) usage of custom ViewState Compression and HTTP Compression
* Theming available entirely through CSS files (CSS Media Types are fully supported)
* Automatic page backups (performing a rollback is as easy as a mouse click)
* Simple user accounting system (with Administrators and Users and a built-in admin account)
* Useful features such as Page-level coarse-grained authorization, the possibility to make the Wiki completely public or Private (anonymous access is not allowed)
asyQuery.NET will be useful addition for any database application. This library allows you to include end-user-oriented query builder into your .NET Windows Forms program or ASP.NET web-site. EasyQuery helps your users to run any custom queries on a database they can imagine – without contacting your support team and without having to write a single line of code.
* Natural language user interface for query building;
* Two main editions:
WinForms edition – for Windows Forms applications;
WebForms edition – for ASP.NET web-sites;
* Programming language: C#;
* Distributed as 100% pure .NET assemblies;
* Supported .NET framework versions: 1.1 (only WinForms editions), 2.0, 3.5;
* Supported databases: MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL as well as any other database which can be used through ADO.NET;
* ASP.NET AJAX support in WebForms edition;
Engage users, build your network and keep users coming back for more with Windows Live Messenger! Use the Windows Live Messenger Web Toolkit to connect users and let them communicate with hundreds of millions of Windows Live Messenger users all over the world. Use the Windows Live Messenger client (v. 7.0 and later) to develop a single- or multi-user application through the Windows Live Messenger Activity API.