This project is a flexible http server which can be embedded in any .Net application. It has a modular design where features are added using modules. The server also supports REST and all http verbs (and not just GET). More info about the core: Core
The modular design allows you to use a small specific part or get a fully blown MVC webserver.
1. Just use the (framework included, not System.Net.) HttpListener, to take care of everything yourself
2. Use the httpserver, that also gives you better response handling and sessions.
3. Add the file module, which also allows the server to serve files under a specific directory/subdirectories (you can also use multiple file modules).
4. Add the controller module to be able to use controllers.
5. Use the template manager in your controllers to get views.
6. Use ViewController to integrate views in the controllers (adds some Render methods).
See? Modular design that doesn’t force you to use more functions than you need.
The Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment object model is designed to work with data ranging from an entire Web site to a single item in a list or library. You can select the level of metadata to include with migrated content, as well as choose whether to do a full migration or provide only an incremental update.