Records Center Web Service Methods
For a Web service to act as a Records Center Web service for Windows SharePoint Services, it must implement the methods defined in the Records Center Web service description. This service description defines the following methods:
Simple vector graphics editor for creating flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and slide shows.
* Customizable template object palette.
* Spellchecker (see below about dictionaries).
* Import/export WMF, EMF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, MNG, ICO, GIF and PCX images.
* Slide show viewer.
* Simple graph plotter to plot mathematical expressions.
* Advanced „pocket“ calculator with equation solver.
* MeeSoft Image Analyzer integration for bitmap image editing and extended file format support.
* Uses compressed file format for minimizing drawing file size.
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.