What is SVN-Monitor?
* Perform all your commonly-used svn-actions (update, commit, revert, diff …)
* Keep your source up-to-date with minimum conflicts and manual merges
* Browse and search the svn log from your computer while offline (disconnected from the svn repository)
* Be constantly aware of your local source modifications, without using any Visual Studio plugin
* Keep a local updated mirror of the repository, while not affecting your changes, without the need to commit
* Monitor the source for certain events
* Receive notifications of any kind (balloon popups, tray icons, email, sounds, …) when certain events occur
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.