Writing to the Trace Log
Scott Hanselman’s Computer Zen – jQuery to ship with ASP.NET MVC and Visual Studio
Microsoft is going to make jQuery part of the official dev platform. JQuery will come with Visual Studio in the long term, and in the short term it’ll ship with ASP.NET MVC. We’ll also ship a version includes Intellisense in Visual Studio.
DIY Map: Create clickable maps in Flash
DIY Map is a clickable, zooming map written in Flash and colored by data from an external text file.
The external data file makes it easy to customize and update state colors, add points, and use the same Flash file many times in the same Web page with different data sets.
Turbo Service Manager
TSM is a very small tool to configure your services.
* Save/Load state in XML
* Enable/Disable/Startup/Manual/Stop/Pause/Resume in multiple selected services at once with one key press
* Win32/Kernel services
* Test load, tells you changes that would have been applied if you load a state.
* Selects all services depending on a service or vice versa.
* Available for x86 and x64.
* Vista aware, doesn’t run without administrator priviledges.
* Automatic updates
Apache log4net – Apache log4net: Home
log4net is a tool to help the programmer output log statements to a variety of output targets. log4net is a port of the excellent log4j framework to the .NET runtime. We have kept the framework similar in spirit to the original log4j while taking advantage of new features in the .NET runtime. For more information on log4net see the features document.
log4net is part of the Apache Logging Services project. The Logging Services project is intended to provide cross-language logging services for purposes of application debugging and auditing.
Sharepoint / WSS » Blog Archive » Add automatically rows to a repeating table in InfoPath 2007 with C#
Capitalizing On the Social Network Capabilities of SharePoint Server 2007 User Profiles
Learn about organization hierarchy, membership groups, and quick links to understand the user profile social network capability in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, and concepts such as custom properties, colleagues, and workgroups. (18 printed pages)
Fabian’s Blog [SharePoint MVP] : Benutzerdefinierte STSADM-Kommandos entwickeln
STSADM, das Werkzeug für den Administrator, lässt sich bei Bedarf um benutzerdefinierte Kommandos erweitern. Wie Extensions für STSADM implementiert und bereitgestellt werden, möchte ich in diesem Artikel beschreiben. In meinem Beispiel möchte ich eine Erweiterung implementieren, die mir eine beliebige URL dekodiert. Hinter diesem Projekt steckt auch ein praktischer Aspekt, da ich oft die Anforderung habe, die GUID aus einer kodierten List-ID (z.B. List=%7BEA98DB28%2D51B3%2D41D7%2D8A96%2DB1C55328020B%7D) auszulesen.
Load Info – gif generator
Smart Search for SharePoint – Home
A sharepoint web part lists what’s the most frequently searched keywords by other users.
Defragment Server and PC | Smart Defrag | Enterprise Server Free Defragmenter
Click here to enlarge
The World’s Most Efficient Defragmenter
What’s the primary cause of slow/unstable PC performance? It’s disk fragmentation. Smart Defrag helps defragment your hard drives more efficiently than any other product on the market –– free or not.
Features of this powerful, award-winning defragmenter program include:
* An „Install It and Forget It“ feature that works automatically and quietly in the background on your computer.
* The ability to constantly keep your hard drive safe, error-free and running at its top speed and optimum performance.
* Eliminates slow downs, freeze-ups and crashes.
* Smart Defrag is 100% FREE award-winning software that’s for personal, home and small business.
* 100% safe from any spyware, adware and virus.
* Designed for Windows Vista, XP, and 2000, including Windows Server Eiditions.
* 100% Free for home, small business, organization, and enterprise.
* Distribute it freely, copy it, or include it as part of a package – as long as it is left completely intact and unchanged.