PowerFolder – File Sync, Access, Share, Backup and Transfer. Simple, secure and reliable: Features
PIM software for Windows – personal information manager and knowledge manager for Windows
Organize Your Life with Ultra Recall
Ultra Recall is personal information / knowledge / document management software for Microsoft Windows.
It helps you easily capture, organize, and recall all of your electronic documents and information across all the applications that you use.
Click on the links to the left to learn more about how Ultra Recall can help you become more productive today.
bjectDock™ is a program that enables users to organize their shortcuts, programs and running tasks into an attractive and fun animated Dock. By allowing users to have more control over how they organize their desktop, users can take control of their desktop icons and shortcuts to have them be available when where and how they need them. This, all with the unique style and top-rate performance that ObjectDock is known to deliver!
Visual Subst – virtual drives in effect – NTWind Software
Visual Subst is a small tool that allows you to associate the most accessed directories with virtual drives. It uses the same API similar to the console ’subst‘ utility, but makes it easier to create and remove virtual drives in a GUI way.
Tech Facts at Your Fingertips | Refcardz
FREE Cheatsheets for Developers
Save time and stay well-informed
* Written by bestselling authors and leading experts
* Reliable information on major developer topics
* Filled with useful tips and source code examples
* PDF looks great on-screen or printed from your printer
TreeDBNotes Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use personal database program, PIM, Word Processor, Alarm & Reminders, Contacts and Passwords manager, e-Book maker with Tree Structure, advanced encryption and password protection.
Features: Search, Replace, History, Case options, Insert file/ link/ image/ time/ date/ symbols/ table / html table. Import from txt, wri, rtf, TreePad, CSV, Excel, Word, html, Palm Doc (PDB, PRC) and more. Export to txt, html, wri, doc, Palm Doc (PDB, PRC) and more.
Free Templates: Calendar 2005, 2004, 2003, Emails, Presentation, To Do table, Album and Tracks report and more. Support for *.txt, *.rtf and *.rvf files. This program is ideal for storing notes, emails, images, URLs, document, contacts and passwords management, etc.
TreeDBNotes Pro stores and represents your information in a comfortable and clear tree-structured form. Each node in such ‚tree‘ represents an associated note, so you can store many mostly independent notes in one notebook. With any note you can perform the main Word pad-like text-formatting functions (font and paragraph styles, tables, images…).
The Top 50 Productivity Blogs Of The Year
If you have ever looked back at the previous day / week / month and realized that you didn’t get as much done as you wanted to then you might want to look at your productivity and make some improvements. Making better use of your time can help grow your business, make you happier, give you more income, and allow for more time to yourself and your family. The following list represents the top 50 blogs on productivity from around the Internet. Reading through them will help give you the tools to make your life and business more productive and allow you to reap the benefits. Enjoy!
Mobiles Highspeed Internet von Sunrise: TAKE AWAY mit Prepaid
T@KE AWAY PREPAID: Ohne feste Bindung günstig mobil surfen.
Der erste mobile Datentarif ohne Vertragsbindung ist ideal für alle Freiheitsliebende. Surfen, wann und wo Sie wollen.
Exklusiv bei Sunrise
* Internet für jedermann
* Volle Kostenkontrolle
* Einfach mitnehmen und aufladen
CSS Editors Reviewed | Developer’s Toolbox, CSS | Smashing Magazine
We continue to review text and source editors for designers and web-developers. After a thorough consideration of WYSIWIG- and source code editors now it’s time to take a closer look at applications for advanced CSS-coding. Reason: while numerous HTML-editors offer more or less advanced CSS-support there are also allround-CSS-editors which offer a sophisticated integrated development environment for CSS-coding.
ICONlook.com – the icon search.
Suchmaschine für Icons
Extensions for Windows
Top 10 reasons to use Extensions for Windows
1. Convert documents, capture and email screenshots and animations, analyze your disk space, maintain keyboard shortcuts, manage FTP/SFTP locations, create secure virtual disks, search & replace text in files, resize & convert images, create PDF documents, and more!
2. Save money on various tools that cost between $20-$100 each. Extensions already includes many commercial features, with more yet to come.
3. Save time by not searching for and assembling dozens of utilities when you need something quickly done.
4. Choose only those features that you need, when you need them.
5. Make Windows more powerful and easier to use.
6. Discuss, shape and influence the future of Windows features without waiting and hoping to see them in an official Windows upgrade.
7. Resolve Windows problems and annoyances, such as Windows Explorer forgetting your folder view settings, or Windows forgetting opened folders after rebooting.
8. Find reasons for certain system issues, such as why a file is locked or why your hard-drive is active.
9. Bring back the popular Norton Commander® file manager of the past, with a new modern interface seamlessly integrated into Microsoft Windows®.
10. Recommend Extensions to non-technical friends and family who may have trouble opening or converting some documents, creating PDFs, capturing and emailing screenshots, or resizing images.